Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hello December!!  I know, to those of you who read my blog, I have neglected you again. :(  Yes, this has been a "13" year for me, and all I can say is WOW!!

So last night I was chatting with a friend on the phone, and she was asking me questions about starting a non profit group...I told her to blog, right?  Blogging most definitely allows you to figure out if your subject or passion is of interest.  I couldn't believe it when I logged in here and discovered the amount of hits I get.  It's insane!  I truly started this blog to waste away time, talking about me and my life...sort of a selfish diary, so to speak.  But, Wow!  Those of you that follow me, secretly, must either be laughing your butts off at my scatter-brained life, or you're sincerely interested in who I am?? 

So, over the past year I have had a horrible life.  Get the violins ready, because this story is just plain senseless, and full of girly girl drama.  Yes, my husband and I are estranged; however, no divorce filing - I'm a sucker for trying to work everything out.  This is after all my 3rd marriage, and I'm just not interested in all the sensorial fog it takes to get through to establish whether a relationship is real or fantasy.  Eric wants to work it out, and so I am willing to work through our differences, so long as we work through them separated.  I made a mistake when I married for the 3rd time....I was not finished with many other projects that I had long started before my marriage to Eric.  In all fairness, we have agreed to return to our pre-marriage state of living, while respecting that we truly are married, and completing those things that should have been completed before we said we would honor and cherish one another, forsaking all others.  Do any of us really listen to the words we speak to one another?

I have daughters from my previous marriage, and there is no way I can forsake my daughters for my selfish needs.  Sometimes we enter into these feelings or situations so blinded by exhilaration or confusion that our hearts become deceptive and produce feelings that are hard to decipher between the real and the fog. When we enter into this sensorial fog, we lose our sense of discernment.  However, forgiveness and loyalty are very much involved when love is in the heart.  Eric and I have both discovered that we love one another, and that we are forgiving towards one another.  The true test is loyalty, not testing one another, but rather, testing self loyalty. 

The truest test is loyalty to God.  Once we establish the love from God and find that our loyalties are real before God, we then have a gift of a clean heart to offer one another.  During our time of connecting, independently with God, we have agreed to complete the unfinished projects from our past lives.  I am not at liberty to discuss Eric's unfinished circumstances, but I do take pride in confessing my shortcomings in relation to my life.  What girly girl wouldn't tell it all?  LOL

So, my daughters are one unfinished responsibility in my life.  My 19 year old, Victoria has moved out and is claiming her independence.  She moved to Spring, Texas in June...I'm still waiting for her to find that independence she so raves about by paying her own cell phone and auto insurance. Hopefully some day soon.  My Jennifer just turned 17 and is struggling to finish her Senior year. Graduation is in May, but she won't legally be an adult until next November, but at least that milestone will be complete. Yay!

Ok, so everyone whom has read my previous blogs knows that I suffered a spinal chord injury in 2001.  Well, I am relieving the pain with Thrive (http://pamy421.le-vel.com/experience) and I am rehabilitating back to walking.  I tried to get it to a run this year, but my run was not getting me anywhere but tired and frustrated, and so I am happy to be walking and not in a wheel chair.  I am losing the excess body fat and strengthening my core, despite the severe nerve damage in my lower spine.  I have learned to take things slower and to appreciate the life I do have, even if it's not as lively as my past life.

I am turning 50 in April and I am very excited. I have a whole new chapter to start once my Jennifer graduates.  Eric and I have planned a trip to Alaska in July.  Last summer I traveled throughout the United States and met up with Eric to complete my ventures.  I have officially been through and seen 44 states in our beautiful country over the past 3 years, and I have been to all the islands of Hawaii twice in my life...Maui I've seen 3 times, it's my favorite!  In July, we will drive up the California coast through the Oregon and Washington coasts to catch the Ferry Cruise to Juneau, Alaska then we will take a Ferry to Skagway, Alaska where we will drive into Anchorage.  When we return, we will continue riving through Skagway and into Canada...We will drive through a large portion of the Yukon. Not sure if time will permit to go all the way through all the providences to come out at Niagara Falls in New York, but we will most definitely make to North Dakota....I haven't seen the North part of North Dakota yet.  Our trip will continue through Montana and back own through the inland parts of Washington and Oregon.  If time permits, I will stop in Las Vegas on the way home and stretch our journey home to Arizona via a visit to the Grand Canyon.  I've been several times, but I've never been there with Eric.

We are planning our trip in July for 3 weeks, and then a possible 5 day trip to Hawaii with Eric and the girls (we'll see how it all goes).  My goal is to be able to say that I have visited all 50 states by my 50th year.  I'm almost there...the only states I have never visited are: Alaska, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.  Look out Northwest, I'm coming to see you! :)

So, here we are tying up the loose ends and completing the responsibilities in our lives.  When we return from our trip in August, Eric and I will reunite as a couple to work on our marriage and enjoy the rest of our lives together.  I won't say everything will be perfect, but I will say our life will be ours to live, without any interferences from our pasts. Who knows?  Maybe there is such a thing as Happily Ever After on this Earth :)

About my "13" year...this year (2013) has really been a difficult one for me. I survived my surgery in November 2012. I closed down several of my businesses, and sold most of everything I own.  I have cleaned out the stress in my life by the bucketful's, and I have spent a lot of time in prayer before the Lord.  I wait patiently and humbly for His leading.  I am feeling empowered to walk into 2014 with integrity, grace, and prosperity. I know that 2014 is going to be a great year for me, and I am so looking forward to seeing the glory of God bringing healing, restoration, and blessings to me and my family 100 fold, in the name of Jesus!  Those who are reading my blog and agreeing with me for a great and prosperous 2014, I speak prayers of blessings over your life, before our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Amen!

Holidays have always been my favorite hobby; however....No holiday this year has been traditional for me.  I travelled somewhere new or did something different for each holiday.  I brought in the New Year drinking coffee with friends in the Diamond Lounge at Harrah's in Maricopa (I was still recovering from my surgery). I spent Valentines Day at a Slot Tournament and won over $300 (Yay for me).  I Traveled to Houston, Texas with my Victoria for 2 weeks during Easter, and I had my first weekend date with my husband, Eric over Memorial weekend.  We stayed in a cowboy cabin in Tombstone, and toured the town and the surrounding cities. Bisbee, Arizona is definitely a town to see, if you're ever in Tombstone, AZ.  Fourth of July I traveled back to my birthplace...Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and drove through the Carolina Pine Forests...I met up with Eric and had dinner at a beautiful seaside dinner house...it was very romantic, but our Prides were still a bit ripe...lol  Labor Day, we went to Boston, MA and drove through New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine - it was not only lovely, it was breath-taking! During the Harvest (Some who like to call it Halloween) I traveled to California to see my Orthopedist for my spine, and received the news that my nerve damage has severely worsened, so I went to a Pumpkin Farm on the coast and walked with Eric around the pumpkin patch.  Believe it or not, I walked out of there without buying one Pumpkin.  No Pumpkin Pies this year for me. I began to prepare a plan to start the Atkins Diet, and without further ado, I started on November 1st, my sister Karen started it with me. Thanksgiving was spent in California with my sister and her family - we had a Protein Only Thanksgiving...it was definitely different, and so so good!
My research of healthy living and eating brought me to many concerns.  Thrive is this awesome product with grade A ingredients, and yet I was not losing all of the weight I should have been losing, in fact I was yo-yo-ing. I discovered Candida....and my life has changed.  When I took the home Candida test and saw that I was a candidate for having Candida overgrowth, I was disgusted...and relieved to finally understand what my problem has been.  I have been detoxing now for 10 days and the weight is dropping off so fast, I'm in shock.  I will tell more about my experience with detoxing while killing the overgrowth off in my body in a later blog. It's not fun, but it's rewarding, and Thrive is the best medicine for the repair our bodies need during the Candida Die-Off period.  Thanks to Le-vel, I have the perfect ingredients in Thrive to conquer the monster of yeast inside of me (Good pharmaceutical grade Probiotics).  Yay for Thrive!!! (http://pamy421.le-vel.com)

Ok so, I am too lazy to thoroughly spellcheck or properly edit my blog....you might notice that my D or d doesn't work all the time...lol I need a new keyboard!  I also wanted to add photos as I usually do, but now it's late, so next time I will post some of the photos from my travels and explore the beauties of my memories....don't you just love making memories?  It's my favorite thing to do. 

Well, it's that time for me to finish up my yearly responsibilities...I will elaborate more on my next blog...yes, I will post my next blog this week, so don't be shy....click to follow me and as I see more people following, I just might surprise you all with a weekly post....oh and I won't forget to spill it all like we girly girls do.  ;)

Until next time - work on your beauty from the inside out...as Audrey said, "happy girls are pretty girls..."

Hugs,
Pamy

No comments:

Post a Comment